Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF


































Here is a quick update and pictures from the past week. It has been a busy one!
1. Friday started with a bang! My friend Carol's bridal shower. All I can say is fun fun fun!
2. Saturday we (Average to Art team) ran in the Liz Hurley run. Well...some of us ran...and some of us, namely me, walked. What a great day and a great turn out. I was extremely proud of my boys! Later that evening, my two oldest children got to go to their first high school dance!!They looked so grown up. (I didn't even do the mommy cry) They are turning out to be such beautiful teenagers.
3. Monday night was Cork and Canvas. Thank you to everyone who came out for the Cork and Canvas. We had a huge turnout and you all were real troopers. Everyone painting their own individual piece was a big task. I am proud to say that quite a few of you actually got your paintings done.
4. My mom got to come home from the hospital and is doing GREAT! What a relief that is. She is a strong woman and I had no doubt that she would be fine. Thank you to everyone for your prayers. (mom will probably kill me for this pic)
5. And I rounded out the week with work/art/PURPLE! I spent the rest of the week doing my other art at my day job. Let me add....I LOVE MY JOB! A purple wall treatment for a new client.


Ahhh, I feel much better getting my blog caught up. Now I can go sit and enjoy some time off with my family......well at least for the next 24 hrs or so. TGIF
Enjoythe pictures and enjoy YOUR weekend!

6 comments:

Angela said...

You're right, what a wild week! Your mom looks beautiful by the way.

Carol ReMarks said...

Your a busy lady; always have been though. I guess you wouldn't want it any other way. I'll see YOU Thursday!!!! 5:30 at the church and then dinner afterwards at the CC

Carol ReMarks said...

Oh Lord...look at my typo! That's supposed to be - ".....You'RE a busy lady...."

Michele Lee said...

Carol you have a very busy week coming up yourself! I can't wait! I will be at the curch on time...with bells on. I am so happy for you and Cary.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Whew! Beautiful kids! My schedule has slowed down a bit since my teen's school volleyball is over!

Anonymous said...

Hi No. 3,

Please give Carol a giant hug and tell her it's from ProphetJoe.


If you feel REALLY daring, give her a big kiss on the mouth and tell her it's from Capt. Jack Sparrow -- she'll know who it's from!

Enjoy the wedding!! Wish I could be there and, as always, GREAT artwork!

PJ