Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Bunny baby is here!!!!




The Bunny baby is here! As some of you remember, I did a commission piece for his mother a while back. Well on Oct. 19th Thad made his grand arrival. He is the new son of my dear friends Erika and Bo. And he has got to be the most beautiful baby I have seen in a long time. I think I will have to rank him right up there with my little chickadees.
I got to go over the other night right after he got home from the hospital and hold him and feed him and smell his little head. How I miss that baby smell. A hint of powder and soft new skin. Looking at his little face and the cute little half smile (gas from the bottle I'm sure) all I could think was, How precious we all are when we start this journeyof life. I wish that we could all remember how precious we are when we are walking through it. Sometimes I forget that God sees me that way ALL the time. Just like that little baby.
Welcome home Mr. Thad. We are all so glad you are here.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

What a sweetie! Our family has a new baby....a week ago. My niece had a little girl. She is named Stevey Analise. I love babies, love to hear the little squeaking sound they make when they suck a pacifier.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are expecting #4 in April -- always EXCITING, but this one better be the last -- I'm getting too old to keep up with them all!

Michele -- see my comment in your TGIF post before you go to rehearsal dinner tonight!

ProphetJoe

ArtistUnplugged said...

Hey Michelle....thanks for dropping by. I still have seven more "Maytagaramas" to complete!