Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beautiful Day for a Wedding!



Congratulations Cary and Carol! I hope that you two enjoy every moment God has given and will give you in this marriage.
Yesterday two of my dear friends got married. I had the honor of being asked to be the Maid of Honor. And let me just say...it was a "Beautiful Day for a Wedding". I don't think it could have been a more perfect ceremony and reception.
are like my brother and sister, and it was so nice to see them both sooooo happy. Here are a few pictures from the day. If you would like to see more, trot on over to Shiney's blog. http://fencepostings.wordpress.com/
Now....I am off to paint :)


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wedding photos. Wonderful day. Wonderful life... much joy!

Btw, Michele -- did you ever give her that hug and kiss? (see comment 6 on the TGIF post)


PJ

Michele Lee said...

Gave it...Got it...Good!

Sorry that I didn't tell you about giving her the hug at the rehersal dinner:)

Anonymous said...

No problem -- and MANY THANKS!!

(She did tell me after the rehearsal dinner that Capt Jack Sparrow did NOT give her a kiss though... and she said she thought you'd do it -- well, actually, I think she said "if anybody would do it, it would be Michele"!)

;-)

Btw, you look stunning in the wedding photos as well!

Anonymous said...

My 3 fav photos (of you) were:

1) the teaching Carol to fly

2) both of you looking up

3) laughing till your sides hurt

You look like you had a GREAT time -- but it's easier for the MOH than the Bride :-)

Michele Lee said...

Thanks Prophet Joe.

Yep...that's me...when in dupt who to call to spred the love.....Call Michele. LOL

Anonymous said...

I have got to ask, Michele: who was the woman you were laughing with (in the photo captioned "laughing til your side hurt") and what was SO funny. I don't remember the last time I saw a photo with such unrehearsed emotion -- well, at least, fun and laughter anyway.

Michele Lee said...

She is a good friend of oursnamed Jackie. I just can help but fall apart when I am around her and her humor:)