Friday, November 14, 2008

Magnolia & Pearls


What a great day. A few of my girlfriends came over today to keep me company. We played scrabble, ate chips and chatted. It was so nice having them around for the day. I have been getting quite bored with this laying around and taking it easy thing. Thanks girls!

After they left, I was so inspired.....I decided to paint. So here is the new piece for the day. I am going to use this one for a class that is coming up. I like it much better tan that silly Tuscany piece. Thanks to Alissa for the idea.


Enjoy!


Magnolia & Pearls
16 X 20 Acrylic on Canvas
by Michele Lee copyright 2008

4 comments:

Deb Adelsperger said...

I love it, the painting turned out great. It is in the words of immortal magick....Splendiferous.

Michele Lee said...

Thanks Deb.

See, you girls inspired me :)

ArtistUnplugged said...

Very, very nice....now I have speed envy!

Carol ReMarks said...

Wish I could have been there. Hope you are feeling better.

I have lots of pictures for you.