Monday, November 3, 2008

Who is she?


A while back, my husband and I went on a mini-vacation to North Carolina. We stayed at a sweet little Bed and Breakfast called the Butterfly Creek Inn http://www.butterflycreekinn.com/ Our host, Sarah, was WONDERFUL!!!! While we were at the house I fell in love with this little lamp made from an old hat. I quickly sat down and sketched the hat as I saw it. I was surprised to see a lady come out of the sketch and not a lamp. I found the picture I had done the other day and wondered...Who is she? So I thought I would share her with you all. Maybe you can help to identify her. Can YOU think of a name?


Off to paint....Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I think she'll make an excelent painting. Thanks for sharing the story.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Neat. I say she is Tess.