Friday, October 3, 2008

I am my Mother's daughter


I got a call today that my Mom is going to have to have heart surgery. Not the best news. But I am my mother's daughter. Which means, I will pack my bags, keep a positive outlook, put my big girl panties on and take a road trip. My Mom is a very strong woman. When ever there is something of concern going on...this is what she does. I have learned well. And I tell ya what...It works. By the time I get there, I will be in full mommy mode and all will be right with the world.


So here is one that was painted for my mom today. An apple or two for her heart and a strand of pearls for her beauty and grace.


I love you Mom! XXOO
on my way>>>>>>>


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Be safe and God Speed. Love ya. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything I can do to help.

Anonymous said...

What Carol said.
Except call when you get a break and let me know how it's all going!!
Love you!

(Hope that wasn't the phone call you were on when I passed you this morning when you were heading towards your house! If so, ignore the message harassing you about being on the phone while driving!)

Michele Lee said...

Thanks girls. There is nothing better than having great girlfriends to keep you strong.

Here is the response I got fom Mom today.

Liz Carroll said, WOW! What a daughter I have raised. She is a beautiful, talented, capable child of God and I am so blessed. Life is good!
The Lord oversees my spiritual body as my daughter oversees my earthly one. All will go well.

Alissa Murnane said...

Have a safe trip. We are praying for you, your mom and your family. We'll see you when you get back and your mom is healthy and happy out of the hospial!

ArtistUnplugged said...

I am keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Stay strong and catch all the blessings that abound in this experience.

Lisa Adams Reed said...

Oh my! This is so beautifully touching--made me cry!

Michele Lee said...

Thanks for stopping by Lisa. Mom is doing great! I ran by your blog and love it. What a great way to cronicle your life. Keep up the good work. It's beautiful.