Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally I have started again!


Finally I started painting again. Granted it is just a little landscape. But hopefully it will get me back in the mood and the groove. Work has been so busy that I literally do not have any energy when I get home to do much more than drop onto the couch and fall asleep. Now, I am not complaining, mind you, but I do miss the painting time. My soul aches for the quiet, relaxing time that comes with painting.

I guess this would be a good time for a little serenity prayer.....

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

It's looking lovely as usual, still doing lakes I see. I wonder what that means?
I love your clouds Michele. Clouds floating by, floating on a lake.... Hmmn

Becky Deaton said...

Oh how beautiful. Anna and I are very impressed. I would definitely be interested in buying that one. I love landscapes!!!!!!!!!!!!