Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Her Legacy












35 hours in and counting



ok...this one is one of the paintings I told you all about in the last blog entry. It is a commission piece for a beautifully spiritual woman! I am sorry that I can only show you a portion...but needs to stay somewhat a surprise. She knows I am doing it but has no idea what it will look like or become. Stay tuned to the progress and the big reveal!



One thing I can tell you about this work...it seems to be pulling me. This is one that I am not thinking about or plotting out. I have done lots of prayer and meditation and am letting God guide this one. What a feeling of joy and comfort it is bringing....ahhhhh

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm intrigued! Only just a peek huh?
I know it will be fabulous as is all your work.