Thursday, December 31, 2009

Andy for Fasha


Here is a painting I did a while back but never got a picture of it. This one was done for my father in law, whom I call "Fasha", of his dog Andy. This dog is not just any dog...he is Fasha's pride and joy. His eyes carry an almost human like quality. He seems to know what you are talking about and has feelings. And smart! This dog is really intelligent. He is the kind of dog that people dream of having. You know the one that doesn't pee in the house or get out of control. The one who follows you on long walks and just loves to be in your presence....that's Andy.

So this one is for Fasha, who I love dearly :)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Becky Deaton said...

That is awesome!! It reminds me of my Bailey. Will you do one of her, or a group of my dogs (commission of course)? We can settle on the other painting in the next week or so. I will be around:)

Michele Lee said...

Sure Becky. But you are the animal painter...are you sure you want me to do it?

Unknown said...

Beautiful painting, it reminds me of my wonderful Paria who just passed a month ago (choc lab). I had her for 16 year, since I was 10. Very sad, anyway, you are fantastic. I think I will try my hand at painting a dog. :)

Hawtin Art

Michele Lee said...

Thank you Jaclyn. Good luck with the painting!