Thursday, March 18, 2010

Enjoy Your Journey!

I had a wonderful day today. I went with my friend Angie of Pick My Brains Art http://pickmybrainsart.blogspot.com/ to Birmingham. We went to drop off our paintings at the Energen Plaza. This is where the next round of the art contest will take place. Let me just say...there are some pretty fantastic artists that have been selected for this round. Dropping off the painting and driving away, I didn't really feel nervous. I am just so blessed to have been able to go with my friend on this adventure. More than winning prizes or not....life is about the journey. And this journey was nice. So now the painting is out of my hands and on to be enjoyed by others :)
Enjoy your journey!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Now that was an exciting event! Imagine, little ole you and me on show in the big city! Just, WOW God.

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Congratulations to you and Angie! I love the artwork you both submitted to the contest! Beautiful! GH