Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sisters

Sisters
By Michele Lee
20"x60" mixed media on canvas
Well the last pouring painting is finally done! Life has really taken me on a journey with this one. I think I will call it "Sisters".
We swim and we glide through these waters of life
Enjoying all that it has to offer.
She is there for me through good times and in bad
I love her with my heart and soul
I feel a different kind of connection with my sister
She builds me up when I have fallen
And I catch her when she is down
We share our husbands and our children
We share our joy and our tears
She is my sister
Beautiful and elegant
She is there for me when all others seem to have gone
She is my sister
Strong and loving
I am blessed to be swimming these waters with her.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Michele!

I just LOVE this series you have started! The movement, the texture, the color, and the story behind them make a beautiful body of artwork. I hope you will continue exploring... :) GH