Thursday, March 4, 2010

Working on a new Pouring


Seemed to have changed into another Koi. This one will be titled "We Are One"
I am feeling the need to do a series of these fish abstracts. They feed my soul.
Here is a small portion of the pouring so far
A little more added


First Layer of pouring



Had to take a break for a bit today. I have been working on a large 4ftx6ft painting. (you can see part of it in the upper right corner) And also trying to get the painting ready for class. Plus working at the day job. My soul NEEDS an abstract break! So I thought I would take a moment and get another Pouring started. This one will be a 20" x 60". I can't wait to see how it turns out. It has been merinating in my soul for a while now.



Do you have any idea what it will be? I can always use others thoughts and eyes ;)



Enjoy!

No comments: