Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Listening

I finally have the painting done for a class I am teaching on Sat. at Reflectives. It sounds like it is going to be a fun class. I think we are up to 16 painting. Now here is the kicker...they would like to paint a horse and beach scene. So I have been struggling this week to come up with something that everyone can paint and still enjoy their time.
I think I will call this one "Listening". It looks like she is taking a break to watch the sun go down and just listen to the sounds of God's magnificent creation. I am always amazed when I go to the beach. But even more when I see a sunset. The colors are so intense and they are never EVER the same. Each sunset is its own masterpiece. No matter how hard I try, I can never get on canvas what I see with my eyes. I guess that is how it is supposed to be. A quiet little slice of life to be enjoyed for that moment.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

ArtistUnplugged said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure the class attendees will love creating this scene! Hope you are well.