Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhhh, painting again


For a while now it has been painting for clients or finishes on walls or murals. Tonight I sat down for a bit and picked up "my" paintbrush and got a little fun painting done on a girl I had started a while back. (can' see what kind of hair yet,but I am sure it will come)
I need to get little warmed up to the canvas again. Next week I am off to an art retreat with a friend of mine. I can't wait to paint, for the joy of it, for a whole week! I really miss the feeling of getting lost in the moment and the joy it brings to my soul. Ahhhhhh, painting again.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

WOW...a painting retreat! How exciting. Will you be gone gone for the whole week? Or is it a day only sort of thing. At any rate, good for you! You deserve every single of happiness and joy that comes your way.

Michele Lee said...

Awhole week if I can stand being gone that long:)

Carol ReMarks said...

Where is the retreat? And you just got back from Kentucky too. You lucky girl. Go and have fun!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the resulting paintings.