Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 3 @ Retreat
















WOA!!!! I don't know if day four can top day three. Today we awoke at about 330 am to the sound of high winds and trees banging against the roof. But what a wonderful way to be charged head first into a day:) So, I said...what the heck..I'm up...I might as well paint! Isn't that the point? YEP!





I am not going to post the painting that I did today because it is a surprise for my sister in law and the new baby...but I will post it when it has been sent to California.





I'll post a few shots of our day. Ann took the time with us this evening and taught us a great mixed media process. All I can say is YUM!!! I will post shots of the actual work tomorrow.





The house is so very cozy and comfy. We eat and talk and share our lives with each other. All the while keeping God in the forefront of our thoughts.....you know he is the reason I am here in the first place. It is all such a wonderful recipe for good juicy creativity.





Off to dream of colors and paintings for tomorrow....





Enjoy!

2 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Playing catch up after Easter.....you look like you are having a blast LUCKY!!!!! What beautiful paintings...just bathed in color!

Carol ReMarks said...

Oh how my heart aches, wishing I could be there with you ladies. But I am glad you are there posting your experience with us. Thank you.