Friday, April 17, 2009

Final Day @ the Art Retreat




Well the final day has come for the Art Retreat...(tear) It has been an amazing week. I will recap it all for you tomorrow..I have finally hit the wall with art!


I can now see how some of the famous artists lost the sanity being submerged in painting all the time. And of course, I do nothing in small little doses. I am an addict...I do it fast and furious and don't stop til my body tells me that it has had ENOUGH!!! Now, I know that I am tired and I know that my feet and back hurt so bad that I don't want to sit, for the fear of having to get up in pain...but have I really had enough? Probably not :-) Art is a passion and fire in me that I can't seem to let go of...and NEVER would. It is part of who I am. From the tight little paintings to the crazy abstracts. It is a craving in my soul that must come out. It is a meditation in quiet times and a frenzy of splattering paint in the throws of mania. I adore it. Through art I find my God and my path. I also find a strange little girl with some really weird ideas. But hey! That's the beauty of this journey right?


Here are some pis from the last day.


Enjoy!

No comments: