Saturday, April 11, 2009

Off to Art Retreat!!!




Today I am leaving for a week to go to an art retreat with a girlfriend of mine. Angie http://pickmybrainsart.blogspot.com/ and I will be heading out to Ft. Payne this morning!!! Ann Hamilton has a b&b/art retreat there.http://artforartlovers.net/

I am soo excited to be able to kick my shoes off and wade in the art waters for a whole WEEK! Business and life has been a tad bit busy around here and my body and soul are craving some time off. I will be posting pictures of the week and paintings as we go. I am sure we are going to have a fantastic time....

Here are a few first pics of the place
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Don said...

The art retreat sounds like it was made for you from what I just read about it. It’s less expensive than a motel room and certainly a much more enjoyable environment. It only mentions some kitchen privileges so I guess you and your friend will have to do your own cooking and dishwashing.

Enjoy, refresh, and inspire yourself to bigger and better things in the future.

Carol ReMarks said...

Have a great week. You, more than anyone, deserves the time away.