Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 4 @ Retreat













Well I was wrong...Day 4 has topped day 3! Can't wait to see day 5!
Today we started our day at 5am with Sassy the house cat taking perch in her thrown. So I guess she was starting our day with a theme.
My husband sent a wonderful treat today that completely surprised me and brought me to tears. A little bouquet of flowers...the delivery girl was so tickled to know this was a treat and a surprise. She was laughing hysterically:) What a treat....I don't know exactly what I did to deserve this kind of love. But hey, I'll take it!
Angie and I went off to the falls this morning. Ann was teaching an art class, so we needed to get out for a bit. Oh My Goodness the falls were AMAZING!!!! Then it was off to lunch at a cute little place in Mentone called the Wildfower Cafe. How fun! And the food was...well....to die for.
Stuffed and ready to return to art we headed back. Our friend Becky drove down and has joined us for some art therapy for the next few days. She is as tickled to be here as us.
Our day ended with Ann http://artforartlovers.net/teaching us all kinds of new techniques...and a new painting came out!
I guess I will have to call it "Sassy"
Here are some pics of the day...Enjoy!


1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

You have the sweetest life. But of course you already knew that. :-) LOVE LOVE LOVE all the updates, keep them coming. And you just KNOW I love "SASSY"