Monday, March 3, 2008

Hanging Day





TAAA DAAA! Of course I can't give you all any normal picture for the day. It is in my nature to do a TAaa DAaa!


The day went very well. My friend Gina, who is an art consultant and set the whole thing up, even came out to help me hang. Thanks Gina. And my sweet husband worked his photo magic and gave me the Tme-Out week.. Thanks baby. I am so glad that i pushed myself so hard this week. Even if I don't sell a thing, I have really enjoyed all that I have learned and I will have gotten quite a few pieces done for the shows that are starting in April. Thanks everyone for putting up with my crazy self this past week. XXOO

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

OK, so I was thinking of coming out at lunch time. I reckon I should call the HAL to see if they are open during the day? I'll call you to see when you are going to be there, if any. I want to bring Cintia too.

Carol ReMarks said...

What other shows are you doing in April?