Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 6-Time Out Week

By Michele Lee copyright 2008 16"x20" Acrylic on Board


I think she might be done....can't decide. I really enjoyed making her. I wonder what she is thinking about in that garden of hers? After I posted my last post about her I got an e-mail. The e-mail said that THIS girl has already been in her and that it was very weird to see her now in reality on canvas. That is so moving to me. That is the exact reason I do art! It's not about the fame and glory (not that I have any...but if I did;). It is simply to give something back. Now don't get me wrong...a little money never hurts, but usually the prices of my paintings just reimburse my addiction. (That being art supplies, so don't go get any crazy thoughts) So this one goes out to Carol ( CA Mark's Stiletto Irrevernce ) . I have decided to name her simply............"In Me"

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Way too cool! I absolutely LOVE it. I can't wait to come and see your work at HAL. You'll have to give me the details, like what time and when you are going to be there.

I know what she is thinking by the way.

And I LOVE the name, "In me". Perfect.

Michele Lee said...

Are you going to share her thoughts with the rest of us??

Carol ReMarks said...

Of course!