Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 5-Time Off Week


Well my week is quickly coming to an end. sigh! Today i spent most of my day in the studio. Except for a teeny tiny nap, smile. I think the week is officially kicking my boodie. I varnished all of the pieces that I am taking for the Huntsville Art League and then I started on this girl. I really like painting people. Of course the music was different today. (as you can tell by the painting) I was listening to relaxing music. YUM! I guess the girl was in the music. She still has quite a bit of work left. It is now 11pm and I'm wiped. Sorry guys....no big story for the day.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE THIS PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have it! Will she be in the HAL showing??? My heart just flipped a thousand times when I saw her!!!!! Oh GOD, I'm serious M. she is fascinating and she is IN ME. I'll be sure to go to your showing so I can get her!!!! I don't care about the price, I'll gladly PAY IT and I already have a spot for her.

Michele Lee said...

Carol, She has changes a little. I will send you a picture of her finished. Then see if you still like her. Of course you can buy her. I can just put sold on it at the hal thing. I'm glad she got in you. I like it when that happens. Thanks for making my "spiritual day" I love ya

Carol ReMarks said...

No, you don't understand....she was already in me before you painted her. Somehow you captured her and she is now on canvas. Hence, the emotion I have towards Her. She is my little girl that lives within me. Seriously, I had to force myself to breathe when I first saw Her, it took my breath away. I had all kinds of physical reactions; all good of course. I had to fight back tears. Even just THINKING about this painting, right now, I am having all sorts of squishy stuff happening within. Powerful.

Michele Lee said...

The crazy thing is that I switched my music to relaxing piano and she just came out. Wierd? I think not. I am glad we all get to see her now. (smile) I just got home from picking up her frame. Now jsut a few little touches left. Let me hang her at HAL and then she can go home. ok?

Carol ReMarks said...

Okie Dokie. :-)