Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 2-Time Off Week for MIKE & TRACY



Hey guys...day 2 has been a blast so far. It is about 7pm and I have come in for a food break. (must have those) Today was steel drum music. Can ya tell? I ended up finishing this palm tree, starting one called Her Spot,Fixed the Birch trees and have another beach scene started. WEW! So I feel the need to make it a long night...or at least a few more hours ;)

I got an e-mail this morning from my Mom. Her and my dad were leaving for Mexico! I forgot that it was time for my brother, Michael, and his fiance, Tracy, to get married! And what a great destination...AARRREEEBBBAAA!! So, this one is for them. Congratulations guys. I LOVE YOU BIG!

I am hoping that my Mom and Dad get to do something exciting.....like snorkle. But I know my mom...she will be way too busy snapping pictures. (smile) She has always been "Liz the Great" when it comes to picture taking. She even puts them in albums labeled with the year. So when ever we come home we can sit and pick a year! (althought there are some years that I would like to erase) >(

Now my Dad on the other hand will be right in the middle of it all! I can hear him now telling jokes and screaming, "LIZ ...come here and look at this!" "LIZ ...I can't eat this. It's way too spicy!" and of course our all time favorite..."LIZ...where's the remote!" All joking aside he is great! One of the funniest men I have ever known! Maybe that's why I married my husband. He can make me laugh like my Dad, where I think I'm going to pee my pants.

So the marriage advice I would give (since I'm not there to be in CONTROL) would be:

1. Keep laughing

2. Show each other how much you love each other

3. Don't EVER take this life too serious!

XXOO,

Enjoy,

M

2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Sounds like you are having a blast and I am glad to see you are enjoying your time off from "Mommyville." Love ya and can't wait to see what comes next. I think perhaps you need a week away once a month, what do you think?! LOL Anyway, you are wondermous!!

Michele Lee said...

HA! I wish ;)