Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Pensive"

By Michele Lee Copyright 2008 18"x24" acrylic on canvas





Good Morning?....YES! here is a painting that I did a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Pensive. That is the name that my father in law gave her when he saw her. I like it. It fits her well. I think today I am going to do another girl. My friend leigh took a picture of a girl for me the other night. I won't tell you what her name is ....you will just have to wait and see....
On a completely different subject..My sweet husband bought me a laptop! Can we all say "yeah" together? YEAH! I know that he did it because he loves me sooo much, but I think his alternate desire was to get me out of his office. he he;) I was jumping on his computer when ever he would get up to do anything! (he is an engineer so he really needs me not to do that in the middle of work) LOL
Anyway, now I have to learn how to use the darn thing.......But I think I will head out to paint first.
Enjoy "Pensive".

No comments: