Saturday, February 23, 2008

New character for the "wierd house museum"

What a wonderful day! I actually got to spend the day with my husband (without doing some sort of project together). We got to just take a drive and stop and visit little places along the way for the WHOLE DAY! I love spending time with him like this. Anyway, we stopped at Pier One to pick up some candles and found this great frog! Now I know that this is a "mass produce" art and it is not mine....but I just fell in love with him. So we brought him home and he now resides off our kitchen in our little coffee and reading area. So since I didn't paint today (still working on the sushi painting, by the way) I thought you all would like to enjoy a little meditation time with the Frog.

kick back...put your feet up...have a nice warm cup of whatever......and let all those silly little resentments go. :)
Enjoy!

No comments: