Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Update



See here is the heart hanging in the living room for all to see. Did they notice.....I think not. Did they(and I mean the children) say thank you for their gifts after ripping them open...I think not. I think...well that's ok. So, I head off to my morning meeting.(recovery). The topic was dealing with expectations, the reading for the day was about expectations, my sponsor's quote for the day she sent me..... EXPECTATIONS! I get a feeling that the theme for the day from God is...um....well....expectations?! So, the day has made a wonderful turn. Instead of wondering why ...I've come to the conclusion that I received a much bigger gift today. Not the one I would have imagined, but the one that was specially designed for me. ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: