Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time Off


Ok guys....here it goes. My husband is giving me a treat this upcoming week. Time off form MOMMYVILLE! Yeah! We have planned out the week of meals for the family, gotten all of the laundry done, and the house is pretty clean. (alot of prep goes into gtting away from mommyville) wew! So everyday for the next week I get to paint as much and as long as I want. Now of course the picture to the left (me at the beach) is where I would REALLY like to go and paint. But you know I am just blessed to be getting this. (now hubby would say "Jeeze, give her a week and she wants a beach too?") So, I ill just put on the steal drum music and wear my sarong for the week in the studio. ;)
So get ready....I have no idea what is going to come out of this. But I can't wait to find out......
I will post them as they are done.
Stay tuned and enjoy the week with me.

1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

Oh what fun, can't wait to see what comes of it. Enjoy!