Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The New Girl

Hello all. Today was a good day to paint. Sunny and about 60. I can't wait for spring! See I am so ready that I have to paint a girl with a sleevless dress on. She is still in the works but I thought you all might enjoy her. She has no hair or completed hands (and she will probably end up with a completely different color scheme before I am done) but I like her. She has been a nice change and challange for the day. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish her. But with my life....you never know! he he;)
It's off to bed for this kitty.......Enjoy.




by Michele Lee copyright 2008

2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Yes, love the curves. Her dress looks like it is flowing off the canvas! You are so talented woman. And yes, I'm ready for warmer weather too. I think we are finally going to do something with this courtyard of ours this weekend! Yeah. Well, we are going to start anyway.

Carole Foret said...

Michele, beautiful! Looks like a large canvas--what size is it? Great work!