Monday, February 4, 2008

Paint Day with the girls!


YEAH!!!! Had a wonderful day of art. I spent the day with some girlfriends painting. (well 1/2 the day. I had to come back home and be a mom for a while) But then I got to paint some more!!! Can you tell I love to paint? Anyway, we all sat around and painted, ate and had a little chit-chat. These girls are GOOD! I liked seeing their different styles.
I don't ever paint this way, so it was a nice change. Usually I am in my studio alone listening to wallpaper. NO, not the kind you put on the walls. Although that might be worth a try ;) It is music that my sweet husband put together for me. Here is a sneak peak at the one I started. (that's all you get for now) I will post it when I am finished. It has been fun painting it because it is soooo loud!
Enjoy the sneak peak....I'll be back tomorrow with the finished piece.

No comments: