Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 3-Time Off Week "Her Spot"



ARGGGG! what a day! I think I might actually be hitting my snappppping spot! Here is a picture that I did today. It looks a little like my spot in the living room where I hang out and do all of my blogging, reading and just getting a little quite in my head. I love this spot. I like to refer to my couch as "the life sucking couch". Because, if I am not doing anything like reading or something, then it will literally suck the life right out of me! And before I know it I have been asleep for hours.


A little bit of history on the couch. (boring maybe...but hang in there) I used to live in a different house, with a different man and a VERY different life. My day would start with drinking...followed by more drinking.....and end with drinking. Many times I would either pass out or fall asleep on this couch. For me it was a place in the center of the house where i could be in case of an emergency. (sick? yes!) So for me this couch has made full circle. It has turned ito a fun resting spot for me and my family.(especially the kids) There is no drinking or passing out anymore. It is now in a new house. And the man......well he is gone. My best friend now sits on the couch. (cheesy grin) God is good! He removed a lot of stuff (and that's exactly what it was..stuff) in my life. But I sure am glad that he let me keep my kids, my life, my new husband and my couch.


Now for those of you who are saying....."The crazy woman is a little obsessed with the couch!"

it is not REALLY so much about th couch. It's more about coming through it all and being OK.


So have a seat....and enjoy he couch.

No comments: