Saturday, February 16, 2008

She's done!

By Michele Lee copyright 2008 12"x24" acrylic on canvas


Well, she took a little longer than I had expected. But as usual I got busy with other things. I usually listen to music when I paint. Preferably some sort of easy classical or wallpaper (soft intrumental). This however is what happens to me when I listen to the jazzy Diana Krall. (awsome by the way) I think that the sensuality of the music makes me tend to use a warm color palatte and draw female form.
"JEEZE LOUIS" that sounded like I was artsy fartsy or something. ;)
Well, enjoy. I am off to start another!

One on left is updated. I HAD to change her hair. She needed to be a little more firey to suit me.

3 comments:

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

She
looks
MAH-VELOUS!!!

So what did you name her? :)
(and you didn't sound "artsy fartsy"! You sounded as though you knew exactly where your inspiration was coming from!)

Carol ReMarks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol ReMarks said...

Yeah, what Always Rainin' said. I love you guys and miss you, we need an outing. Can you say Huntsville Havoc?