Monday, February 11, 2008

"But Seriously Folks"

by Michele Lee copyright 2005 16"X20" mixed on canvas
I did not get to do any actual painting today. I was to busy running errands, cleaning house, grocery shopping, doing laundry, taking care of sick child...(small nap)....then taking the basketball team out to eat in my large van I like to call "Bernice". (16 passenger to be exact with 4 hula girls on the dash and a pink flamingo lisence plate) smile.
But i did get to squeeze in some research for the next painting and a trip to the art supply store. YEAH NEW BRUSHES!!! All that being said, I didn't want to leave you all with nothing. So, here is one of my older paintings (2005). I have this one hanging in our 1/2 bath. Everyone who goes in there always seems to enjoy it. I hope you all do too.

No comments: