Sunday, March 16, 2008

Progress not Perfection





Well I have been a busy girl this morning. I have one more detail on the belly. It's going to be fun. I started a guitar that's almost finished for my friend Zach. It is due tomorrow. ARGGG. And then I couldn't help starting this girl. Her name is Posey. She is one of the actresses in the Posey Peep Show that we have here. But she has a ways to go. Not bad for 6 hrs :)

I like to look at it as "Progress not Perfection". If I try to perfect things in a hurry....I end up with a big MESS! Kind of like my life. If I try to keep all of the balls in the air perfectly.....I end up dropping them all and having to start from scratch, frustrated, angry and disappointed. So I say...have fun with one ball at a time. Eventually God will add more into the mix and he and I will make a little progress ;) not perfection.

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday...and the girls

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

What the hell is this "posey peep" show you speak of? I have never heard of it and it doesn't sound very family oriented if ya know what I mean? What is happening over there on your side of town anyway with this "peep" show?

Michele Lee said...

They perform at the Flying Monkey. No...not very family friendly...but it sure is couple friendly. It is a berlesque show. They all dress in these little outfits and they all have their faces painted. Then they sing and dance and tell a story. You would like it.

Carol ReMarks said...

Oh that sounds like fun!!!!