Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Posey


by Michele Lee copyright 2008 16x20" acrylic on canvas
Well, I think Posey is done. Or at least she needs to be. I tend to play with paintings too long until I end up messing something up. Maybe it comes from the "not knowing when to stop" problem I have :)
Anyway, she was been a blast to paint! I listened to the new Karen Johns CD and some wonderful solo piano music and this is who came out. My favorite part is the shine on those fishnets. Something magic about those legs of hers. hmmmm?
Have a great day!
Enjoy

4 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Once again, absolutely brilliant. I love being a part of this whole art thing. LOVE IT.

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

It's SHINY!! :)
I love it! Your personality comes through on your pictures...so very cool!

Shadow said...

i think posey looks stunning... whisper: where'd she buy those stockings?!?!?! you keep right on painting girl...

Ozaki Fine Art said...

Nice painting!
It's fun to see how other artists depict the same subject in their own way.
I heard another Posey Peep Show is coming up soon.