Friday, March 7, 2008

Personalities



One thing that I love to do is to create someones personality on canvas. I know that things that represent us always changes...but I think it's nice to hae that time in your life captured. Here are a few examples I have done recently. I haven't had much time to paint this week :( so I thought you all might enjoy seeing a few of these together. They are entitles, from left to right. "Leigh", "Gina&David", and "Julie".

So, think about the things that would represent who you are?
ENJOY! And have a great Friday!





2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Actually, I have been thinking about what "represents" me. It's an assignment given to me of sorts. I'm having a very difficult time at it too. I can't think of anything! Isn't that the most pitiful thing you have ever heard?!

Michele Lee said...

I can think of quite a few things that represent you . Mayb you should write the things down in private. sometimes I can seemyself in the private spots where I am not judged. That just sounded really wierd?!