Sunday, March 9, 2008

Roses and sunflowers


GOOD MORNING!!!! It is sunny today and I am loving every minute of it. Here is the picture that I started at Girl's night. I am going to try to finish it today or tomorrow. I have been kind of busy this week with other activities....to long of a list to mention them all. I am looking forward to getting back in the studio some next week. We'll see how that goes. I have quite a few "home projects" that I have let go for way too long. am trying to get all of them done so that they are not hanging over my head. Learking in the shadows...whispering.."remember me? come finish me." My friend Leigh calls them her "Gottas". She says...you gotta do your gottas before you can do your wannas. I like that. But most of the time, yes I am going to admit it out loud, I do my wannas until my gottas pile up. My husband says I'm like a little butterfly, flitting from thing to thing. (he does this little dance with it too) It's so cute. I hope you all enjoy the beginning of this painting.
Butterfly Girl....Over and Out >>>>>>>swoosh

1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

Good morning to you too sunshine! I really did have a good time the other night and I think we need to get together more often to do that sort of thing, maybe not an official girls night out thing but you know.

How much would you charge to rent out your studio from time to time? heh. I wonder if there are places like that around here, renting studio time.