Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I NEEEED to PAINT!!!



I NEEED TO PAINT!!!!

Here is what I have been up to. I know...looks wierd huh? Well here's the scoop. A little while ago my husband and I built another room in our home. It is his office. BUT... after completing the basic project I had one final task.... paint the doors that "he" put in. You see, I said ..HE not WE. This part of the project was all his. All I had to do was paint the silly things. I mean, how hard could that be?.......Well for an artist who butterflies from project to project...painting to painting....PRETTY HARD!! I was also asked by my hubby (around the same time) to put a new patch on his "All About Me" jacket. Well...I thought...that will only take a minute. I have a few more things that I "WANNA" do, then I will get right to it. PSSSFFFTT! Let's see....skip ahead about 3 monhs or so :( and I finally got them done. These are the projects I hate the most...The ones that I put off until tomorrow. They hang over my head day after day until I get to a snapping point. Then I have to physically and mentally push myself to just get started on them an GET THEM DONE! But... and I throw a big BUT in there. When I am done...I am SOOOOO happy and relieved!

So, now I am done with a few more "gottas" and NEEEED TO PAINT. The aching inside of me is so loud that it is draining me. There are so many colors and paintings locked in my head from last week..I think I might POP!

Do you ever get that way about your passion?

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

LOL Yes, especially lately. Hence, one of the reason I feel the need to quit my job and write! I don't have any time right now to pay attention to my passion and I think that is way I feel so crazy.

Carol ReMarks said...

By the way, I have your money for "In Me", let me know when I can get it to you. Maybe you could come by my office?!

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

SIGH....
yes, I do understand that!! I WANNA spend gads of time doing nothing but taking and editing pictures, making new ones by mixing them up into one, writing to accompany them...stopping there! But I GOTTA get done clearing out all of the nostalgic corners of the deep closets so we can paint!!

and c.a.-I assume by the timestamp on your comments that it keeps you awake at times? ;) LOL