Friday, March 14, 2008

What is going on?


What is going on in this house late at night? I awoke this morning to one of my 14 yr olds playing AC/DC as loud as it would go. (Now this is not a complaint..I think they are one of the all time greatest bands) But as I came out of my bedroom and into the kitchen for my morning coffee and meditation I noticed that Isabelle looked a little different. Hmmmm I thought....what is it.....a SOMBRARO?! Had she been up partying all night? Does she do this often? And where in the world did she find a sombraro? Isabelle, you are one crazy girl!
Ok people, it is just a little ha ha. I haven't lost my mind. But I have talked about our manniquin, Isabelle, in the past and thought you might like to see her. Thanks to Leigh's son, Robert, for the sombraro! What a fun new prop! I think I might have to paint something with that hat.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

Um...listen, Michele....I don't think that Robert is AWARE of the fact that he was Isabelle's benefactor...:) But if he did know,I'm sure he wouldn't mind! Its not like he wore it often!! (LOL :D )

You need to start a blog within your blog called "The Miss Adventures of Isabelle", telling all the wild tales that her calm expression hides!

Michele Lee said...

GREAT IDEA!!!!