Sunday, March 2, 2008

LAST DAY-Time Off Week

By Michele Lee copyright 2008 8"x10" acrylic on board

Well ,well, well, my week has come to an end. Sad but true. I have had so much fun! I hope you all have too. (hey that rhymes) OK back to the story....Monday I go hang all the new pieces, along with some older ones, at HAL. Then it's back to "Mommyville". Now, don't get to thinking that there will be no art. I just have to go back to regular hours. So there will just be less art. Let's recap shall we?
1. Learned some new techniques
2. Worked with lots of different music (favorite is still
instrumental)
3. Didn't drink (always a favorite)
4. Didn't cook ANY meals! (thank you Greg)
5. Talked with God a lot! (he says hi)
6. Learned that TOO much time alone makes Shelly a little
crazy! (hard to converse with people after being locked
in the studio all day and night)
7. Learned a LOT of discipline (contrary to my previous belief...I liked it)
8. Learned a whole lot about this computer. (still have a long long way to go on that one)
9. Learned that there is a LOT of stuff in my head! (can't paint fast enough to get it out...what's
up with that?)



Here is the final painting for the week. I am going to call her "Spring". I tried a new technique today and it helped that it was 65 and sunny. I can't hardly wait until things really start to bloom. My soul is ready for it! COME ON SPRING!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Its Always Rainin In My Head... said...

Can't wait to see more of what's in that head of yours!

Congratulations on a week well done :)

Love!

Carol ReMarks said...

Once again, a lovely creation.